Friday, October 21, 2011

Bail Enforcers (2011) DVDRip 300MB MKV - MediafireLink

Image

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596565/
Genre: Action
IMDB rating: -/10
Directed by: Patrick McBrearty
Starring: Trish Stratus, Christian Bako and Boomer Phillips

A group of people go around catching people who have skipped out on paying bail or have a bounty on their heads. One night the group, consisting of Jules (Trish Stratus), Chase (Boomer Phillips), and Ridley (Frank J. Zupancic- I think he’s the third group member. I honestly can’t tell if the actor was the good guy or the bad guy), catches an informant with a $100,000 bounty. A mobster who wants this man more, offers the group a million dollars to turn the informant over to him. Let the moral dilemmas ensue!

File: BAIL.ENFORCERS.2011.300MB.mkv
Size: 318221434 bytes (303.48 MiB), duration: 01:21:00, avg.bitrate: 524 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)
Subtitles: eng

Image

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally
educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across
this during my hunt for something concerning this.

Feel free to visit my website; Online Batman Games

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by MuzikMovieLover | Bloggerized by SHEAUM