Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SocaSelectah - The Lost Love [Mastahpiece Exclusive]

Click the image to open in full size.

Another Mastahpiece exclusive

This is the fourth cd I made, which I finished recently. I was meant to be working on my Club cd, but I wasn’t in the mood for it, so I completed my mixes for this cd instead. This is the unmastered copy without the proper transitions. Meh, maybe if I master it, I’ll go back and redo the transitions.

Anyways, enjoy the cd, its 100% remixed and a combination of single track remixes and continuous.

Feedback would be nice, but other than that, download and enjoy!


P.s Respect to Mizz Temptations for the cover - its amazing!


1. Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya

2. Chori Chori Sapno
3. Kaho Na Pyar Hai
4. Mere Kwabhon Mein Tu
5. Koi Mil Gaya
6. Love You Raja
7. Baazigar
8. Dil To Pagal Hai
9. Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko
10. Chalte Chalte
11. Khat Maine Tere Naam
12. Ek Masoom Sa Chera
13. Tumhe Apna
14. Hey Shona
15. Kabhi Alvidna Kehna
16. Tumhi Dekho Na
17. Tujhe Dekha
18. Tu Pyar Hai
19. Dheere Dheere Aap Mere
20. Neele Neele Ambar Par [Duet + Pan]
21. Chaoonga Mein Tujhe
22. Hoh Shama
23. Yeh Mera Deewanapan
24. Teri Ore
25. Agar Tum Mil Jao
26. Pheli Nazar Mein
27. Tu Jaane Na
28. Kuch Khaas
29. Kabhi Kabhie Duet

*password = mastahpiece.com
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by MuzikMovieLover | Bloggerized by SHEAUM